Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally Friday!

And it has been a good week! But i am really glad it is friday. I found out this week that Oak Ridge will be able to finally get DSL from ATT! whooo hoooo. i can't wait. but i'll have to until the first of december. OMG!! i thought it would be many more years before we got something. i had just did the big research for a fast connection and when i finally gave up and went back to dial up, I find the sweetest flyer on my door!!!! DSL in Oak Ridge. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I fell like i am in the 2oth centry now! You just don't know what this means. I can hardly stand it!!!!! lol

And i got the kit club kits today! they should be waiting for me when i get home. i was alittle disappointed that i couldn't get what i wanted and had to go to plan B. well i think plan B is gonna be better than plan A!!!!! it is the cutest kit from Teresa Collins Designs. i can't wait to break into it! I will be ordering more next week, so if any kit club memeber would like more they can let me know tomorrow and i'll get them ordered at a special price for ya. and if you aren't a kit club member you can order them also. They retail for 15.99 per kit, but i will sell them for 15.00 and that will include tax. let me know! do you want a picture? well here it is:

No comments: