Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunny Monday

finally real sunshine!! just wish we would of had more of it yesterday and it was alittle warmer. but all in all it was a good day. Me and Markie went to cowboy church. mark had to work so he slept. but OMG! Flickerwood was packed. it was awesome. Ya know there is just something about not worrying how you look and being comfortable and going to church and hearing God's word. it is awesome. I have never been one to like to dress up. just rather be comfortable. if that makes me lazy, than i am. lol. I throughly enjoyed the message yesterday. and the music was awesome. just awesome. i'm not good at numbers, but i would have to say there were at least 500 people there. i could be way off. either way, maybe more, maybe less. all i know is that it was amazing. the sermon was right on and i loved it. i've grown up going to a baptist church all my life, and cowboy church is just like what i grown up with. so cool. and to see sooooooo many youth. and i know it was easter sunday and that is the most attended service, but man. it was cool.
I hope you had a just as wonderful day as i did.

today i should get the pink paislee order in. i can't wait. i have been thinking again (i know, that is dangerous) but i am thinking of doing class kits without the formal class. i'm still thinking on this and will get all my ducks in a row before i throw it totally out there. but you would be able to buy them from the online store. it should be getting some items added real soon! yeah!

Are you going to CKC-Stlouis? if so let me know! there is quite a few of us going and we should get together and go out to eat! that mexican resturant is yummy and don't ask me how i know, but they have some dang good strawberry margarita's!!! maybe we could all go before the crop on friday night. i know Me, Penne, Angelia, and Angelia's friend Phoebe ( i love that name!) are going to the crop on friday night. If I remember right i think Sandy R is doing the crop thing too. anyone else??? I am off friday (wasn't so sure i was gonna be or not when we did registration) and i plan on shopping and scoping out product on friday. friday night we're doing the crop. On saturday I have classes. I can't wait!!! i need a me day!!!

so let's all plan our schedules and maybe find some time to get together! Email me!

cyndesharok@hotmail.com

No comments: