Thursday, July 26, 2007

To Much for This Small Brain!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo excited. i have been wanting to do a retreat for a loooonnnggg time and it's finally coming together!!! Rona has given us the go ahead to do a 11-12 hour retreat on September 8th. my mind has been going in circles ever since!!! So i've already told you Nikki and Angela is gonna teach too, but i have been brainstorming the 'little' things, lol. here is what i have in store for who ever dare comes!



supper--- my cousin's sister's (did you get that?) awesome spagetti, garlic bread, layer salad (very yummy) chocolate eclair dessert (my mom's single most requested dessert at family reunions, and i hope she will make it for me!) and to drink strawberry lemonaide. of course we will have some goodies to snack on during the evening and night, but i'm still thinking about that. another thing i have always wanted to do was t-shirts. i called a very nice lady Rona referred today and she is working on the artwork and specific's and will get back to me. the cool thing is these will be less than 10 bucks!!!!!! i'm such a t-shirt girl!!!!!



*****hi-jack*********** this is what my fortune cookie says today 'Your ingenuity and imagination will get results'. I think i like that!! hi-jack over.

gotta go.

cynde





No comments: